David and I bought a new couch this past week! After it was delivered at the house this afternoon, I looked around and realized that it is the only piece of brand new furniture that we have bought together. (We've inherited a lot and purchased some on Craigslist, but this was the first time we both had an opinion on a major purchase of home decor.) I told David that I felt very grown up, but he laughed and reminded me that I've been an adult for over a decade.
Audra spent some time hanging out on the couch, too. I thought it was so cute the way she rested her arm on the side of the couch!
Also, for those interested, it is still a sleeper sofa... so we do have room for company if you want to visit!
1 comment:
I like the new couch a lot! (I'm hoping we can join you guys in the adult furniture-buying phase soon!) :-)
Post a Comment