After leaving Sugar Creek Glen Campground, David and I drove 2 hours to Potter County Family Campground in Coudersport, PA. We had stayed here last year for the 2011 reunion, but this year David and I stayed in a cabin. (This cabin, unlike the one at Sugar Creek Glen, had a toilet and shower inside... luxury!)
I was very impressed with my sister, who came to the reunion and spent 3 nights camping with her week-old son, Mikiah, and the rest of her family! Their cabin was right next to ours, and it was great to be able to see her a lot during the time that we were camping.
There were a lot of people who came to the reunion this year, but the attendees from the Howard Crosby family were the biggest group. I was especially happy that my niece, Shelly, along with her parents, Doug and Mary Jane, had flown in from the west coast for the event!
We enjoyed our reunion days, and I was happy that so many of my extended family were able to meet Audra!


No comments:
Post a Comment