I've finished the final things that I wanted to do before Baby Cundey is born, so, technically, I'm ready now! The bassinet is set up, the car seat is installed, all the newborn baby clothes have been washed and my bags are packed.
Also, I took time this week for some last minute pampering by going to get a pedicure and a prenatal massage. What a treat! It's been over 2 years since I got a massage, and almost 3 years since I got a pedicure, and I figured I was due for some indulgences. After all, it will probably be quite some time (possibly another 2-3 years... or more) before I take the time to pamper myself again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you got everything ready. Shaun was setting up the cradle and dusting the ceiling fans (a very important item on my list of things to do ...that Shaun still teases me about, I might add) while I was in labor on the couch!
Post a Comment