Monday, December 12, 2011
What's In A Name?
I realize this may be a moot point if we have a boy, but does anyone have any girl name suggestions? Three weeks ago David and I were set on the girl name that we had picked out... but with repitition, and as time gets closer, we've changed our minds. Now we're back to square one! We like smart and strong sounding girl names... nothing too cute or common. Help us if you can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Check out the name book "Bring Back Beatrice!" Even if you don't find anything great in there, it's quite humorous to read!
I used the girl names I liked! :o)
What about Regan? That was on my list when we were pregnant with Loralai but a girl at church named her baby Regan two months before Loralai was born so I scratched it off my list.
Post a Comment