Monday, December 5, 2011

NJ Baby Shower

I was blessed for a third time this past weekend, as my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and aunt-in-law gave me another baby shower.  This one was held in Woodbury, NJ, only about 15 minutes from where we live and was attended by many of David's family members.  My dear friend, Karen, drove up from Maryland for the event, and a few of my good friends from church attended also.  I received many gifts and had a wonderful afternoon.  Thank you Mom, Marney and Aunt Cathy!

David's cousins, Mia and Lisa, along with his Mommom and Aunt Diane.

Enjoying many delicious foods.

 
Crib sheets... one of our gifts from Mom and Marney.

A stuffed animal from Aunt Jayne.

Jade, Aunt Catherine, Pam, Mom and Lisa.

Karen, Maria, Leslie, me, Regina, Shawn and Jan.
(Hmm... I never realized how big a size difference there is between me and many of my friends!  Am I really that short?)

David's Family:
Carol, Mommom, Pam, Aunt Catherine, Mom Cundey, Jade, me, Barbara, Aunt Diane, Aunt Jayne
Mia
Lisa, Aunt Cathy and Marney