Monday, April 19, 2010

A Functioning Living Room

Today at 9:30am our living room carpet was installed! David paid the installers some extra money to help him move the furniture back into the room. I haven't had a chance to hang anything on the walls (and I am hoping to buy some large indoor plants) but I was so excited that I couldn't wait to take pictures! The part of the living room that used to be so cluttered with the fireplace (as shown in this picture from 2007) is now the perfect wall for my piano. Also, last weekend on Craigslist (for a very reasonable price!) I found perfect high-backed chairs to make a sitting area next to the piano.
The 3 months of chaos have paid off... and I'm so pleased with our new room!

2 comments:

Dan and Alenna said...

Gorgeous! We can't wait to see it in person!

Carla said...

Yay! It looks fantastic! So happy for you!