Tomorrow (Jan. 28th) our little girl will be turning 2! Oh, how the past couple years have flown.
This past weekend we celebrated by taking her to Sahara Sam's, a nearby indoor water park. We enjoyed having Mom and Dad Cundey, Marney, Julian, (Big) Josh, Ave and (Tiny) Josh join us there. The water park had a great section for toddlers and Audra and Tiny Josh had a good time riding on the water slides and hanging in the swings.
Everyone except for Mom and I (she was helping me watch the little ones) enjoyed the water slides for the "big kids". I hear that they were a lot of fun! So I guess we'll have to come again when I'm able to ride on the slides.
After the water park closed we went to Marney's house for dinner together and Audra received some very nice toys and clothes! It was a great afternoon spent with family!









No comments:
Post a Comment