I've fallen behind in posting video's of Audra, though I've been recording a lot recently. It seems like she starts doing something "new" every few days, and I want to remember all these little milestones. She is growing up so fast!
This first video is from September 2nd. Lately she likes to "sing" (almost every evening!) and I sometimes join her. (Usually she'll carry on her singing longer than this video portrays, but this was right before dinner so she didn't keep it up for very long.)
Audra made the discovery of how to click her tongue, and (with a little encouragement) she was showing off for the video on September 12th. (Most of this is her, though it's somewhat hard to tell because she doesn't move her mouth very much when she "clicks".)
Also, during the last few days Audra has started this funny, exagerated breathing through her nose. David and I think it's hysterical!
No comments:
Post a Comment