Sunday, June 3, 2012

Five Years!

David and I aren't big into gift-giving.  In the last five years of marriage we've never bought each other anniversary gifts and we've only exchanged a few birthday and Christmas presents.  That's okay with me.  We'd much rather plan an event for a celebration (like going to Sandbridge Beach for David's birthday) instead of giving gifts.

So yesterday, to celebrate our 5th anniversary (has it really been 5 years already?!), we went to Parvin State Park for a hike in the woods.  It was only in the 70's today, so it was a perfect day to be outside.  We all had a great time!

I carried Audra on my back for the first half of our walk.

Of course we brought Sophie with us, too!

After I started carrying Audra in front she fell asleep... and slept for the last 40 minutes of our walk!

No comments: