Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes She Acts Like a Kitten

If Sophie had her way, she would have David or me play with her for 90% of her waking hours. Since that is not a possibility, it is nice that she has learned how to keep herself entertained. It means that dog toys are strewn all over the house, but I've gotten used to watching where I walk.


The other day she got a new toy that had a bell inside it, and I had an hour to read my book in peace while she chased the toy around the living room. I got the camera out so that I could show David how much she was enjoying her toy (since he was still at work). Notice how she paws at the toy, nudges it with her nose and purrs?/growls? at it. Sometimes our Boxer reminds us of a playful kitten!



No comments: