Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Girl's Weekend

All the construction on our house has kept us too busy for the every-other-month visits that we usually make to NY to visit Alenna and her family. Also, the current limited space in the house has made it mostly impossible for any visitors over the past month and there is no way Alenna, Dan and 3 young children could stay with us. So I invited just Alenna and Cora for a Girl's Weekend! I know Alenna missed being with Dan, Aiden and Seth... and I appreciate them letting Alenna come visit. The weather was terrible most of Friday and Saturday (lots of rain and some flooding), so it gave us the perfect excuse to stay inside playing card games, watching a movie and of course, talking!


Alenna and Cora on Saturday evening.


Cora got a bath in my kitchen sink. She was fascinated by the water!


Cora with her Uncle David and Aunt Alvana... both whom love her very much!

Thank you, Alenna and Cora, for driving to NJ to visit us!

No comments: